[ a / cm / ic / sci / tg / v / vg / vip / y ] [ index / top / statistics / report bug ]

/vg/ - Video Game Generals


View Post

File: 842KiB, 1200x880, 66079254_p0_master1200.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201956795 No.201956795 [Reply] [Original]

Cute Apoptosis Part 1 edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.
Patch 2.20 was finally released.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: https://mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
2.20 (partially in english, you can get the patch from Dargoth's bitbucket): https://mega.nz/#!6EM2iYpT!H0CgtI8NbF5UaXqskv_71gQ8o-la6uZBV8QNVrnPKY0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - https://pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: http://seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): http://pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): http://monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: http://pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: http://pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: https://frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: https://mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread: >>201642591

>> No.201956867
File: 76KiB, 768x1024, 1516039619436.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201956867
Quoted By: >>201961563

>random pube strands

>> No.201956926
Quoted By: >>201973110

>>201956795
Nuruko is best!

>> No.201957039

>>201956795
My little apoptosis can't be this cute

>> No.201957058
Quoted By: >>201957417

>>201956360
shiki is overrated

>> No.201957249
File: 102KiB, 481x416, 1509931859232.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201957249

>succubus prison
>that perfect survival horror vibe and tension mixed in with lewd
>Vinum's voice as she slowly kills you while feeling your slowing heart beat
>it's getting an update on the 30th with a girl who's insanely powerful and demonic
I thought I would never feel anything ever again, but then I got sucked right back into life by this game. Shiki is a god.

>> No.201957417
Quoted By: >>201959941

>>201957058
>Doesn't prove jack shit as to how shiki's artstyle isn't attractive

Don't waste my time with "overrated!1!+!1!" and give me a legit response to my question.

>> No.201957810
Quoted By: >>201958346

>random pube strands
They're not random, they're proof of energetic sexual activity

>> No.201957894
Quoted By: >>201961259

>>201957249
I love succubus prison but shiki's contribution to the game was like, what, one girl?

>> No.201958346
File: 329KiB, 768x1024, 1515940557195.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201958346

>>201957810
>They're not random, they're proof of energetic sexual activity

>> No.201959941

>>201957417
He just reuses his same old designs and all of his scenes are the exact same. You've seen one once, you've seen them all.

>> No.201960095

>>201959941
You can say that about any artist

>> No.201960358

>>201960095
How many artists straight up copied a design they've already made? Xelvy, Shiki,... and?

>> No.201960361
Quoted By: >>201961259

>>201959941
Many of his scenes are different from each other but ok.
Also nearly every artist in MGQ does something similar, so your point here is what exactly?

>> No.201961223
Quoted By: >>201963298

Wait, how do I unlock the scenes of Sonya probing Lukas anus?

Asking for a friend.

>> No.201961259

>>201957894
What did you expect from Shiki shills?>>201960095
>>201960361
Except not.
Each of Setouchi's girls use the peculiarities of their bodies.
frfr draws many different characters.
Even Jingai who draws mostly lolis can add a bit of variance to his scenes.
Now you go watch a Shiki scene and every time it's just "she sucks me dry with aura powers". Not to mention how suspect it is that trtr had Shiki draw only, but a lot of important characters when he's a newcomer to the series instead of letting one of his old artists do their designs.

>> No.201961563
File: 12KiB, 430x454, that fucking pube.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201961563

>>201956867

>> No.201961628
Quoted By: >>201963642

>>201957249
Can you remain unnoticed through whole game?

>> No.201962031

>>201961259
Because feet, paizuri, assjobs, tail stuff and etc are all aura powers lmfao.
And lemme remind you of Arekishi if we're talking about reusing the same "stale" ideas, if you can name one girl made by him that isn't either an imp or an oppai loli i'll humble myself a bit.

Lastly, I was talking about shiki's artstyle in the first place, not the content of his scenes.

>> No.201962497

>>201961259
Setouchi and UN_DO can't do succubi, with frfr it'd be vore shit. fuck you, I'd rather have Shiki's brand of energy drain than letting old timers fuck everything up

>> No.201962946
Quoted By: >>201964570

>>201962031
Not him but every one of those scenes aside from Astaroth's tail sucking involves aura jobs, semen doesn't glow blue.
On the topic of his artstyle Shiki isn't very good at angles (see: Morrigan is a flattie! posts and everything involving Nerice, Shiki does not draw smaller chests well) and doesn't actually do "monster"girls very well, most of the ancestors are pretty cosplay tier with either just some accessories or colored skin.
>>201962497
Ignoring the fact that Kanon is a vorefag so you're getting it anyway, frfr only has like two vore scenes in the VN and none in Paradox.

>> No.201963278

>>201962497
>UN_DO can't do succubi
Chrome and Saki would suggest otherwise

>> No.201963298
File: 239KiB, 716x720, 1464059488283.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201963298

>>201961223

>> No.201963642

>>201961628
well they kinda know that you are there so ... no?

>> No.201963771
Quoted By: >>201998282

>>201963278
>Chrome
glorified undead, which is what UN_DO should be doing instead
>Saki
I sure liked those weird tentacle-eyes that grow outta nowhere. She's a fun character, but as a succubus she's meh

>> No.201964228
File: 789KiB, 798x416, MGQ3_0357.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201964228

Speaking of Chrome, when? And how?

>> No.201964384
Quoted By: >>201964925

>>201961259
>Now you go watch a Shiki scene and every time it's just "she sucks me dry with aura powers". Not to mention how suspect it is that trtr had Shiki draw only, but a lot of important characters when he's a newcomer to the series instead of letting one of his old artists do their designs
You sound like the "holy shit torotoro was blackmailed by akazawa" guy, except with shiki

>> No.201964570
Quoted By: >>201965716

>>201962946
The aura part isn't the main focus. Shiki just does his succubi with auras to signify the power they get from semen, which is how they ought to be portrayed. It's more like a signature or a part of his artstyle than anything else.

Morrigan is supposed to be a flattie idk what you mean with that being related to how he's bad at angles. Neris looks perfectly fine aside from the width proportions between her hips and chest, and the way he drew Neris' small chest is plenty attractive. I'd even say it looks better than most of the other artists' attempts at doing one.

>most of the ancestors are pretty cosplay tier with either just some accessories or colored skin
Even if that were true, I sure hope you realize that the exact same can be said for the knights, most kitsunes, the first few angels you fight, a few of the zombie/doll-esque monsters and etc.

>> No.201964865
Quoted By: >>201965041

>>201944716
>>201945104
Everyone ignored my posts...

>> No.201964925
File: 236KiB, 1010x677, 1440487941644.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201964925

>>201962031
If they use aura powers while doing it then they are aura powers.
>name one girl made by him that isn't either an imp or an oppai loli
Sea Horse Girl, but I don't like Arekishi either.
> I was talking about shiki's artstyle in the first place
And I criticized it for the fact that he doesn't know how to make different designs.
Here's Lilith, but drawn in 2012.
And here's his next succubus in Succubus Prison, but drawn in 2013
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36205827
Do you really have no problem seeing the same face despite the 6 years difference?
>>201962497
>Setouchi
He didn't do any in MGQ so far, but he did some succubus doujins, so he definitely can draw them
>UN_DO
As >>201963278 said, Chrome, Saki and Shirome. If you don't like them that's a whole another problem.
>>201964384
For all I care, fuck Akazawa too, but /mggg/ already showed me that they don't care for the older artists' legacy.

>> No.201965041
Quoted By: >>201967837

>>201964865
I chuckled a bit, I admit.

>> No.201965409 [SPOILER]
File: 426KiB, 768x576, Breakfast.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]

>> No.201965585 [SPOILER]
File: 336KiB, 881x669, Lunch.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]

>>201965409
https://pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

>> No.201965716
Quoted By: >>201969756

>>201964570
>Morrigan is supposed to be a flattie
No, you've just been inundated with hentai to the point where anything that isn't an F-cup or higher is flat to you. Even putting that side, she very clearly has breasts outside of her main sprite.
>Neris' small chest is plenty attractive
She isn't just small, she is literally so flat her chest is manly. Her attack cut-in looks less like she has breasts and more like pecs.
>Even if that were true
Aside from Saja it pretty much is, even Kanade's pic where she has half her body as a pool of liquid looks like someone just drew a girl with blue skin.
>the exact same can be said for...
Doesn't matter, we're talking about Shiki. Whataboutism isn't an argument.

>> No.201965731 [SPOILER]
File: 128KiB, 638x161, 1516033743907.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]

>> No.201965789 [SPOILER]
File: 427KiB, 880x660, dinner.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]

>>201965585
http://exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
http://exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
http://exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

>> No.201965956
Quoted By: >>201966782

>>201965409
>>201965585
>>201965789
How are you still posting this shit years later?

>> No.201966442

>>201964925
>https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36205827
Based Shiki is based as fuck.

>> No.201966782

>>201965956
I couldn't explain it if I tried

>> No.201966882
Quoted By: >>201967346

>>201965731
pls no

>> No.201967346

>>201966882
Do you think this is an acceptable apology? You don't seem very remorseful. Perhaps a little punishment will make you feel more regretful.

>> No.201967413

>>201964925
Indeed, Shiki does sameface and samebody about as often as Setouichi really.
Then again, KC does sameface a lot as well, and even frfr often.

It's part of style though, and a valid criticism, but also not a criticism that you can't broadly apply to a ton of artists.

>> No.201967837

>>201965041
Thanks anon, that's all I wanted.

>> No.201968486
File: 283KiB, 755x1035, 1516040016588.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201968486
Quoted By: >>201984079

>>201965409
>>201965585
>>201965789
doc it's been years and the dose just isn't working, i'm not seeing any difference, i think we need to up the medication

>> No.201969052
File: 292KiB, 640x480, 80_arumaeruma_st65.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201969052

what would you have to say to Alma for her to have this expression?

>> No.201969171

>>201969052
Mommy?

>> No.201969595
File: 134KiB, 640x480, 80_eva_st03.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201969595

>>201969052
>I heard you were hungry, so I baked some potatoes.

>> No.201969685

>>201969052
I just got baptized

>> No.201969697

>>201969052
do you know da wae

>> No.201969756
Quoted By: >>201970974

>>201964925
Cool. Still doesn't change the fact that they aren't the main focus of the scene.
>he doesn't know how to make different designs.
"They're all succubi with stockings so obviously they're all the same uuhghhg"
His designs aren't the exact same, a lot of them just have features in common with each other. Other artists who work on MGQ are the same way.
>Do you really have no problem seeing the same face despite the 6 years difference?
I mean, why would he fix something that doesn't need fixing?
>the older artists' legacy.
"Boo hoo I don't like the fact that artists get replaced by better ones because muh legacy uuhhhghg"

>>201965716
> you've just been inundated with hentai to the point where anything that isn't an F-cup or higher is flat to you.
Oh boy, assumptions without base that you can't prove. Nice.
Also it was your own argument that Neris was flat. Changing your argument around, or did you already forget what you said in your previous comments?
>Her attack cut-in looks less like she has breasts and more like pecs.
If you think her chest looks anything like pecs that's a problem with your own perception of that pic, because it looks nothing at all like a boy's.
>looks like someone just drew a girl with blue skin
Erubetie is the exact same though lmao. Are you willing to overlook this exact same issue in other artists?
>Doesn't matter, we're talking about Shiki
Damn, dodging my point. Nice.
It actually does matter here, because it shows that shiki's "cosplay tier monsters" problem has been committed by other artists as well. Not going to jump to any conclusions here, but I have an odd feeling that you're literally just biased against him. Lol.
Matter of fact, if we want to go far with this "cosplay tier monsters" nonsense we could argue that almost any succubus is the same way.

>> No.201970390

>it was your own argument that Neris was flat
*Morrigan
Made a typo there

>> No.201970974
File: 386KiB, 800x600, ct_neris1.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201970974
Quoted By: >>201973594

>>201969756
>Also it was your own argument that Morrigan was flat.
No, my point was Shiki made a shitty angle for her sprite that made her look flat when she isn't supposed to be.
>because it looks nothing at all like a boy's
It very much does. Even A-cups are not this flat.
>Damn, dodging my point.
Your point is whataboutism, there's nothing to dodge because it has nothing to do with Shiki himself.
Looking at your other reply you don't seem to actually be capable of arguing a point at all, so I figure maybe not replying to someone who makes /v/ tier "arguments" might be a good idea.

>> No.201971876

>>201969052
The sex was just ok

>> No.201971926
File: 8KiB, 678x89, spode.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201971926

>>201969052

>> No.201972104

Quetzalcoatl: https://pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
Lilith: https://pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
Gnosis: https://pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
Mephisto: https://pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
Aži Dah?ka: https://pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
Eden: https://pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm

>> No.201972224
Quoted By: >>201993314

>>201969052
I want Arumaeruma to impregnate me.

>> No.201972284
Quoted By: >>202063605

>>201969052
>It's not breast tissue, you have two large malignant tumors in your chest. For god sake girl, didn't you think it was weird they doubled in size in the last six years?

>> No.201973110
File: 277KiB, 800x800, 66079254_p4.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201973110
Quoted By: >>201974217

>>201956926
Kyuu!

>> No.201973594

>>201970974
> my point was Shiki made a shitty angle for her sprite that made her look flat when she isn't supposed to be
Oh well then mb, but you could have made that more clear.
>It very much does
A boy's chest has even less than that, sorry to tell you. As underdeveloped as she may look she's still more developed than them.
>there's nothing to dodge because it has nothing to do with Shiki himself
And yet it's still relevant to the discussion, because it means one of your problems with him can be found in the works of other artists. It isn't something that only shiki does.
>Looking at your other reply you don't seem to actually be capable of arguing a point at all, so I figure maybe not replying to someone who makes /v/ tier "arguments" might be a good idea.
And after nitpicking the shit out of my previous comment, you wrap up with a classic insult. That's a real nice argument. And i'm supposedly /v/ tier?

>> No.201974014

>>201965731
Oops checked the wrong general

>> No.201974217
Quoted By: >>201975350

>>201973110
Has promestein built a translator for her yet?

>> No.201974832

what games on the mega list that i can do the raping?

>> No.201975350

>>201974217
It's called Sonya.

>> No.201977493
File: 83KiB, 189x185, Chrome Worry.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201977493
Quoted By: >>201978060

>Batoto will be closing down soon
What a damn shame, where am I to read my monster girl mangas now?

>> No.201978060
Quoted By: >>201978391

>>201977493
Sad Panda. Search Female:"Monster Girl".

>> No.201978318 [SPOILER]
File: 923KiB, 800x461, 1463466642372.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]

>>201956795
Our hero...

>> No.201978391
Quoted By: >>201978782

>>201978060
like regular ones tho

>> No.201978650

>>201978318
You're an absolute monster if you kill her. There's literally no good reason to do so.

>> No.201978782
Quoted By: >>201979391

>>201978391
Oh. Literally any manga website. There are hundreds. Generally I use either Mangahere or Mangareader.

>> No.201978806
Quoted By: >>201979584

>>201978318
Best ending.
True ending.
>>201978650
Luka's no monster. He's an angel.
It's a hero's duty to kill the Monster Lord.

>> No.201978850
Quoted By: >>201979584

>>201978650
>no good reason
Except being free from her.

>> No.201978954
Quoted By: >>201979584

>>201978650
Sure there is. You can cleanse the world of the filth that is the evil Monster Lord and experience the pleasures of heaven! Ilias wills it!

>> No.201979391

>>201978782
Most of those actually just rip from batoto though, those two included. Pretty sure that's a big part of why the site's going down, something like 30-40% of the traffic was from bots.

>> No.201979584
File: 40KiB, 1920x1080, JUST.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201979584

>>201978954
>>201978850
>>201978806
From my point of view the Monster Lord is the good guy. No, really, making Luka blindly follow muh hero fantasies makes him the villain. Alice did NOTHING wrong. You can't just thoughtlessly slay evil and not question and possibly reconsider your actions and be a good person. Good requires active, constant vigilance and critical thought.

>> No.201980268

>>201979584
He should be purging all monsters. Human race is superior.

>> No.201980632
Quoted By: >>201999121

>>201980268
>human race is superior
>wants the half angel who's power was starting to eat into him three days into using it to purge monsters, thus unsealing the 7 strongest monsters who ever lived that the goddess that he couldn't come close to beating alone couldn't defeat
If all humans were as smart as you are I'd think Angel World had the right idea.

>> No.201980825
Quoted By: >>201981593

>>201980268
>Human Race is superior
>Literally everything Luka learns is from a monster or angel
>Luka outright admits that he wouldn't be able to do shit without his spirit bros backing him up

>> No.201981593

>>201980825
>Luka would die instantly if he didn't have Gnome
Wait, does Heinrich have monster techniques? Or was he only relying on the spirits?

>> No.201982291
File: 1MiB, 1400x1000, 1387462659336.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201982291
Quoted By: >>201982465

>>201978650
>>201979584
Killing Alice would cause 0 chaos and Illias too would be contained afterwards because she would be too busy having sex with Luka to do anything evil, as pointed out by the ending.

Whereas killing Illias will completely fuck up everything and cause the events of Paradox to happen.
Thus objectively speaking, killing Alice is the right choice.

>> No.201982465
Quoted By: >>201983176

>>201982291
>completely fuck up everything and cause the events of Paradox to happen
Only because of Ilias's bullshit in the first place.

>> No.201983176

>>201982465
>Illias is a cunt
>people blame alice for existing
Like clockwork desu. Angelfags need to seriously die.

>> No.201983609
Quoted By: >>201984329

>>201983176
______fags need to die, there is no objectively correct faction in this story.

>> No.201983726
File: 110KiB, 640x480, 80_angels_st41.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201983726
Quoted By: >>201984839

>>201983176
Hey now, angels are good girls. They just happen to have a batshit crazy leader.

>> No.201984079
File: 576KiB, 1200x900, 49646244_p0.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201984079

>>201968486
That isn't very healthy...

>> No.201984329

>>201983609
Heinrich was right and did nothing wrong

>> No.201984569

>>201984329
Except breaking the most important Ilias tenet: Pointing his sword to the Goddess. That's unforgivable.

>> No.201984839

>>201983726
>ignoring the hostile angels on the snow continent who used the situation to rape as they pleased
Really any woman with power is a rape machine in this game.
>>201984329
We don't really know enough about Heinrich to know anything about him being right or wrong. That whole situation with Black Alice and Ilias is still fucky.

>> No.201985027

>>201984839
Why did Illias make her angels rapey? Was she a pervert?

>> No.201985076
File: 174KiB, 640x480, 80_grandnoa_st01.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201985076

>>201984839
>Really any woman with power is a rape machine in this game.

>> No.201985351
Quoted By: >>201986314

>>201985076
NEVER
EVER
EVER

>> No.201985541
Quoted By: >>201988437

If someone can tell me how to effortlessly upload a translated H scene to Dargoth's bitbucket, I'd be more than happy to translate some of the more obscure H-scenes.

>> No.201986041
Quoted By: >>201986314

>>201985076
WHY WON'T SHE HAVE SEX WITH ME

>> No.201986314
File: 236KiB, 640x480, 80_sabasa_st04.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201986314

>>201985076
>>201985351
>>201986041
>tfw Épée no longer works for the series

>> No.201986324
Quoted By: >>201988552

>>201981593
His default skills say...
>Wait, does Heinrich have monster techniques?
No.
>Or was he only relying on the spirits?
Yes.

>> No.201987954

Any games where you play as a monster girl, friends?

>> No.201988437
Quoted By: >>201989023

>>201985541
You could just email me completed files if bitbucket is too much effort. h.dargoth at gmail

>> No.201988552
Quoted By: >>201988863

>>201981593
>>201986324
He did not use the power of the spirits against the Angels, he slaughtered most of them on pure skill alone. If he called the spirits though, he might have genocided the entirety of heaven.

>> No.201988863

>>201988552
His death was because of holy erosion, he would have died just as soon as if he didn't have them.

>> No.201989023

>>201988437
You got it!

>> No.201989451 [DELETED]

>>201987954
Milia Wars

>> No.201989663

>>201987954
Echidna Wars
but you play as cosplay tier
and it has vore

>> No.201989812

Dunno who Steve Judd is, but hot damn that's a lot of commits. I appreciate the work, but you should really just push it all in a single commit.

>> No.201990275

>>201989663
vore isn't my thing
but i might try

>> No.201991602
Quoted By: >>202001285

>>201989663
tail vore?

>> No.201991795

>>201969052
I prefer Angels more

>> No.201993015

>>201969052
>when you call her Alamama Slama Jabama

>> No.201993314
File: 293KiB, 640x480, 80_arumaeruma_st62.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201993314

>>201972224
pretty sure this would be her expression

>> No.201993898
File: 918KiB, 1753x1240, 6094e22047a6b92500dffd84eb84e0f2.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201993898

I want Tamamo to step on me!

>> No.201994053
File: 1MiB, 3840x2160, 1 (You).jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201994053

>>201965409
I love you, Voreanon! Here's your (you)!

>> No.201994268
File: 8KiB, 225x225, sweat.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201994268

>>201993898

>> No.201995312

>>201993898
>striped panties
>paw socks
What an adorable dork.

>> No.201997324
File: 49KiB, 450x281, 44433.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201997324

Am I correct in the assumption that mages are overpowered in this game?
Like I only have 48 hours collectively spent on paradox but 90% of my team are just various casters and I am blazing through the content without any difficulty.
Like all I'm doing is using the catfish girl's mermaid song which always goes first and seduces all the enemy units or whatever other form of crowd control I have, then 3 AoE spells and pretty much any group of normal monster is dead before they get to make any moves on turn 1.

Resistances don't matter because every caster has 6 gorrilion damage type spells that makes them useful in virtually any situation because they are guaranteed to be able to exploit the weakness of the enemy and hit very hard.
Even bosses are trivial against my caster party as long as they don't one shot me on the first turn with an aoe, I am pretty much guaranteed to win.

Whenever I picked up a melee character such as a martial artist or a warrior, they felt super weak and slow in comparison, and SP seems to be a way shittier mechanic than MP, except for Luka who gains them free every turn.
It does not help that most of the warrior type monster girls are beasts, which are 1 shot by any pleasure damage, so they are not worth using.
The only thing that seemed decent so far is the hunter, but only because of better single target skills than my casters, but then again I never had to bring her out from the back row other than for the occasional bosses.

>> No.201997631
File: 170KiB, 404x512, 1513389542832.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201997631

I want to be a Shikibus. I want to drain people into dried fish. It seems so fun being able to suck the life out of someone and use their essence, thoughts, and emotions as nutrients. What the fuck is wrong with me?

>> No.201997874

>>201997631
>What the fuck is wrong with me?
You're a faggot, you're a loveless murdering faggot.

>> No.201998132
Quoted By: >>202009025

>>201997631
Maybe you're gay, or maybe you rather live life as an invincible sex demon.

>> No.201998160

>>201978318
Imo there should have been a Ilias path in the VN.

Maybe after you kill Alice promstein and Black Alice seal Ilias and our powers and now instead of Alice being our partner we would have had Ilias

>> No.201998262

Will we ever be able to recruit the White Rabbit and Reaper? What would their traits even be.

>> No.201998282
File: 8KiB, 164x161, 1471660766273.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201998282

>>201963771
>glorified undead, which is what UN_DO should be doing instead
my man, undead is masterace and all I want is more un_do undead.

>> No.201998442
Quoted By: >>201998705

>>201998282
I actually though that Chrome was an undead when I first encountered her, then I was disappointed when she was not

>> No.201998705
Quoted By: >>201999905

>>201998442
>though that Chrome was an undead
Same here, though an Undead Succubus would be really going for the dick.

>> No.201998864

>>201998282
>undead is masterace
being dead is not a race anon

>> No.201999121

>>201980632
>implying it was his angel powers
>implying it's not the angel halo
Isn't paradox Luka practically using his angel powers without any problem at all? Or does he still have a ring sealing it in?

>> No.201999505

>>201997324
Pretty sure one of the NPCs early on explains that mages are more powerful out of the box and martial classes catch up later as they get more abilities.

Heck, even in Part 1 there are lot of decent physical characters to use.
Barbun does outrageous damage until you get off the Illias continent and start getting better gues.
Hild is pretty if you build her as a gunner and don't fall for the Makina meme. Drop a Vector Virus to shift into quick mode then go to won. Though you have to really watch her SP.
Gnomes bretty good, especially for random battles as she starts with Battle Start SP up
Fredrica puts out decent damage while being able to tank a shit ton, especially if you're using chrome.
Martial Artists in general can make the early pre-support phase where you're struggling to not get wiped on the first turn easier with leg sweep spam.
Kitsu is pretty good when you get her at dropping some fast turn one AOEs and is a good source of on demand silences.
Mina is a decent fire and forget berserker.
Miu can be a good source of unarmed damage. Especially if you're running with a time mage.
Regina and Miranda are pretty decent swordsmen. Miranda is cool because she she starts with a good amount of jobs mastered (including master thief).
I'm probably forgetting a lot but et cetera.

>> No.201999585

>>201999121
Pretty sure in Paradox using angel powers does not hurt because the world is filled with mana and humans are used to it after the disappearance of Illias.

>> No.201999716

>>201999121
The Paradox world can use magic, and Nero took away the Angel Halo so he's fine because angels are just running away instead of getting sealed or dying.

>> No.201999794
Quoted By: >>201999997

>>201999121
>angel halo is the cause of the holy erosion despite luka having it for his entire adventure without an issue and the game blatantly telling you it was his use of the angel powers that caused it

>> No.201999905

>>201998705
So... La Croix?

>> No.201999997
File: 1MiB, 648x797, T E N S H I.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
201999997

>>201999794
Then give me a reason why the Angel Halo is "dangerous" like Nero implied. Heinrich also suffered from holy erosion and he wasn't an angel.

>> No.201999998

>>201999905
La Croix does not have the sex appeal of Chrome unfortunately

>> No.202000142

>>201999997
When and where did Nero say that Angel Halo was dangerous?

>> No.202000195

>>201999997
Heinrich suffered from the erosion because he was literally bathing in holy energy from killing so many fucking angels. This is also directly stated multiple times now, stop being obtuse.

>> No.202000248

>>201999905
She modified her vagina to be the best one apparently so i wonder how that feels, though it probably still ends with death, like always.

>> No.202000345

>>201999997
What would happen if they seal an apoptosis?

>> No.202000464

>>202000345
Loli Apoptosis?

>> No.202000675
File: 575KiB, 637x821, Gambatte.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202000675

>>201999505
This is who I was thinking of

>> No.202000817

>>201997631
You're already a demon. Don't dry fish me.

>> No.202000920
Quoted By: >>202041491

>>202000345
????????????????????

>> No.202001285

>>201991602
Lamia and Spider unbirth-style, Slime girl absorb, Bee girls' thorax vore, and an Oroborous super lamia

>> No.202001450

>>201997631
Sounds like a great deal to me

>> No.202002276

So what exactly is the apoptosis end goal? Do they actually work for Black Alice? They seem to act independently of her. Is their purpose to try and prevent cross world contact or just delete timelines that stray from history?

>> No.202002527
Quoted By: >>202002658

>>202002276
Why do you think they have an end goal?

>> No.202002658
Quoted By: >>202002935

>>202002527
Otherwise, why would they bother?

>> No.202002712
Quoted By: >>202002965

>>202002276
Their goal is to stop the advancement of chaos by preventing people from accessing alternate worlds and by destroying worlds already too infected by it.

>> No.202002818

>>201997631
>you'll never perform a magic ritual to transform yourself into a shikibus and lose your fucking mind
Corruption would be so much better if it was general moral/ethical corruption instead of just making you a super horny edgy palette swap.

>> No.202002935

>>202002658
They are a natural defense mechanism, nigger

>> No.202002965

>>202002712
See that's the part I don't get. Aren't the apoptosis creatures of chaos? Why would they actively be trying to prevent the spread of chaos? It'd be like an angel trying to destroy heaven. I guess it's possible, but it seems like that would be the exception rather than the rule.

>> No.202003212

>>202002965
Apoptosis are weaponized creatures under the control of spacetime. They do whatever the fuck the multiverse wants them to do.
Which is defend it.

>> No.202003320
Quoted By: >>202003519

>>202002965
>Aren't the apoptosis creatures of chaos?
No, they are created by space itself trying to stop the spread of chaos, they are essentially like white blood cells with inborn directives and only limited independence.
Did you even play the Illias route? This is all explained

>> No.202003519
Quoted By: >>202003705

>>202003320
I did, but I'm not very good at deciphering machine translation. So does that mean the apoptosis started appearing just in response to Black Alice becoming a chaos goddess? I was under the impression she had actively summoned them.

>> No.202003705
Quoted By: >>202008595

>>202003519
Most of this is stated in part 1, nigger, which is translated.
They started appearing in response to chaos, without chaos spreading, there would be no Apoptosis. Apoptosis creatures are merely the space's reaction or defense mechanism against the spread of chaos, nothing more, nothing less.

>> No.202004365
File: 482KiB, 364x374, 1506391767255.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202004365

>>201997874
>loveless
How do you know if you can feel love? I've never felt any serious attachment to anyone.

>> No.202004385

>After the invasion of Saint IIia monster hatred grew
>The priest in the church and the lamia nun hiding as a human have to keep their relationship a secret now
>The little kids were all killed in the crossfire
>Several soliders were raped and as such have lost all will to fight, abandoning the city and their families to chase more rape by the surrounding monster populace

Why did Saint IIia get fucked the hardest in the invasion? Holy shit, their opponent was lead by freaking El, not the actual queens like the spider,vampire,elf and fairies.

>> No.202004532

>>202004365
>How do you know if you can feel love? I've never felt any serious attachment to anyone.
That is besides the point, just because i have never felt love doesn't mean i can't call someone else loveless!

>> No.202004686

>>202004385
Because it’s the weakest

>> No.202004774

>>202004365
>I've never felt any serious attachment to anyone.
You must be a shikibus (male) without all the cool powers. NEVER TRUST YOURSELF.

>> No.202004976
File: 1MiB, 1268x1651, San Illia.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202004976
Quoted By: >>202005624

>>202004385

>> No.202005041
Quoted By: >>202005467

>>202004365
I think I felt love when I encountered a visual novel character, who felt like was a mirror image of myself, except she was a female. Even now I would get all tingly and weird inside if I were to reread her segments.
I wont post her because it is embarrassing.

>> No.202005095

>>202004385
The others are more coexistance so they have better defenses.

>> No.202005467
File: 239KiB, 780x780, 1514519428992.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202005467
Quoted By: >>202020174

>>202005041
That's cute, anon. I understand why you're shy about it. I only feel occasional lust or desire, not love or empathy. It gets kind of lonely, so that's why I play VNs.

>> No.202005493
File: 47KiB, 650x740, Alice the 15.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202005493

>>202004385
>Let's start a war of extinction,by killing humans...monster will rule supreme!

>Humans are starting to hate monsters after the invasions

>Monsters need humans to repopulate

Pic related

>> No.202005591

>>201965731
w-w-wrong thread

>> No.202005615
Quoted By: >>202008315

>>202004385
Because San Ilia is by far the weakest of the nations. They got conquered by fucking Chrome if you lost to her in the VN. Sure they are stronger in Paradox, but it's all Tartarus stuff hidden in the castle that they technically don't have and is heretical to own so they can't field it. If they did have Blessed Spec-Ops going around the city with harpoon launchers and Punishers, with MLRS's on the rooftops then things would have been different. But San Ilia is more a religious power than a military power and going all out with machina like that would likely start a second schism. The last minute gatlings guns at the church entrance was as much as they were willing to risk.

>>202005493
They do talk about how Alice's plans make no tactical sense, and suspect she's aiming for the extinction of both sides.

>> No.202005620

>>202005493
You...you realize that the goal is for everyone to die, right?

>> No.202005624
Quoted By: >>202006494

>>202004976
That reminds me, did we ever see what became of those guards in Chrome's mansion after we sprung them? All of them were violated by the zombies but lived the didn't seem mind broken but they definitely seemed ashamed and humiliated I wonder why this game never explores what rape can do to someone's mind except for Luddick village's case and apparently witch hunt village, I mean, Granberia raped Luka in one world and it depressed him so much he gave up his adventure right then and there and only started regaining his fighting spirit when that world's IIias's decided to kill everyone but it was already too late, that world's Luka died a normal human's death.

Another weird thing, How is it that some of the girls are so popular despite most if not all of them being used goods and proud of it? The only one manners are Sonya, IIias, Alice, Lucifina,Micaela, the loli versions and possibly Promestien young

>> No.202006494

>>202004385
>>The priest in the church and the lamia nun hiding as a human have to keep their relationship a secret now
They weren't in a relationship. The priest simply knew she was a monster, but kept it a secret, doubly so after the invasion, and the lamia wanted to give him a Holy Serpent's Embrace in gratitude.
>Why did Saint IIia get fucked the hardest in the invasion?
They're not a particularly powerful nation, and they wanted to hide half of their firepower for god knows how long because makina are still kind of a taboo. But after the fight, their budget increased, so makina might become their main force now.
>>202005624
One of the guards in San Ilia says the whole suppression team came back and thanks you for it.

>> No.202008315

>>202005615
Chrome is pretty powerful, she herself says that she and Frederika are worth an entire army

>> No.202008460
Quoted By: >>202008918

>>202008315
>An entire army
She says they're worth 100 human soldiers each.

>> No.202008595
Quoted By: >>202008785

>>202003705
I thought it was a defense mechanism against the alternative timelines because they should'nt exist.

>> No.202008785
Quoted By: >>202010546

>>202008595
No there is no problem with alternate timelines.
The problem is alternate timelines intersecting which other, and people from alternate timelines messing up other timelines that they have nothing to do with, something that is happening all over Paradox. This is the reason why Apoptosis girls go "cross world contract detected" whenever you enter a tararus.

>> No.202008918
Quoted By: >>202010280

>>202008460

given how few people there seem to be in monster girl quest, 100 people might as well be called an army

>> No.202009025

>>201997874
t. dried fish

>>201998132
Not wanting to live life as an invincible sex demon that eats humans is the gayest thing on earth

>> No.202009192
File: 34KiB, 300x225, murder time.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202009192

>>202004385
To be fair, Grangold has spiderkiller king, ant girls and a lot of magical shit like golems, it's probably the best one military wise, spiderus never stood a chance.
Sabasa had that based king which made an army that could most likely deflect the vampire invasion alone if the higher vampires weren't there, even if Sara made it weaker.
Grand Noah has the fucking coliseum and there's a ton of warriors there, they hardly even need their own military to defend itself.
San Illia though? They only have the recent Makina research and not really much else. If they didn't have the Makina research they would be lucky to have survived. Even more if, for example, they got attacked by the spiderus or vampires.

>> No.202009326

>>202008315
I'd put that down as an exaggeration. Both of them lost to a midway through part 1 Luka. It's just that San Ilia is that weak, especially in the VN. I don't think they'd lose in Paradox but it puts into perspective the strength of the San Ilia elite soldiers. Elites are around level 15, regular soldiers probably half that. They should be glad they got the weakest attackers.

>> No.202009405

>>202009025
>t. dried fish
At least i don't kill people.

>> No.202009528

>>202009405
there is nothing wrong with killing people, everyone is going to die anyway, at least a succubus can give them a pleasurable death

>> No.202009536
Quoted By: >>202009703

>>202009025
Can't be a dried fish when succubi don't exist
Checkmate murderfuckers

>> No.202009624

>>202009528
t. Morrigan, Lilith and Astaroth

>> No.202009703
File: 71KiB, 581x440, article.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202009703
Quoted By: >>202009964

>>202009536

explain this

>> No.202009829

>>202009528
Shikibus go home, this is neither the time or place to say anything about pleasure, i'm trying to sleep, and be sad.

>> No.202009842

>>202009405
Nothing wrong with draining people to death, human insect. It tastes sweeter than honey and it's the only way Shikibus can stay alive.

>> No.202009957

>>202009842
The MGQ ones don't need to. They can just like, eat regular food.

>> No.202009964
File: 6KiB, 855x86, shitkibus.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202009964

>>202009528
>>202009842
This is the mind of a Shitkibus everyone, watch yourselves.
>>202009703
>implying a real woman would bother to get someone off 40 times instead of just stabbing them or screaming incoherantly
Also
>texture physics

>> No.202010081

>>202009842
>Shikibus can stay alive
Thats a lie though, they can eat potatoes. Or any normal food actually.

>> No.202010089
File: 608KiB, 800x600, 1379512154188.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202010089

Ilias was right desu. Succubi are the worst monster girls

>> No.202010186

>>202010089
every day we stray further away from Ilias

>> No.202010280
Quoted By: >>202011007

>>202008918
Actually, isn't it kinda weird that the MGQ world is so... small?

>> No.202010508

>>202010089
Nah that'd be spiders. They are universally vorefag assholes who have no regard for humans or even other monsters.

>> No.202010534
Quoted By: >>202022239

>Lily kept her father's corpse in the corner of the room she slept in
Jesus fucking christ

>> No.202010546
Quoted By: >>202010605

>>202008785
Then why is it that apoptosis like Adramelek will immediatelly destroy whathever timeline they're summoned in?

>> No.202010605

>>202010546
Because Apoptosis of her tier are only summoned when a world needs to be eliminated.

>> No.202010631 [SPOILER]
File: 487KiB, 709x1001, harmless shikibi.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]

95% of Shikibi are completely harmless and won't even dry fish you. This is completely basesles anti-Shikibi propaganda designed to bully cute harmless creatures. If you've ever met a Shikibi you'd know for a fact we would never murder you. They just want to cuddle up and drink up a little of your REGENERATING life energy while you nap covered up in their wings, how could you say such hateful things about them? I have plenty of Shikibi friends who are perfectly normal. I'm your everyday run of the mill human man and I work a 9-5 job, I hang out with my Shikibi friends all the time, none of them have ever murdered me, drained me, hurt me, or even turned me into a fish. There's zero proof that they're "planning the shikipocalypse". They're harmless creatures.

The dangerous ones live in the demon realm anyways. Go fuck yourself.

>> No.202011007

>>202010280
I assume most of the world was sunk into the ocean during the great monster wars

>> No.202011040
File: 45KiB, 480x324, Holy Gunner.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202011040

>>202009842
>here is nothing wrong with killing people

Anyone else mind if i shoot this piece of trash in the head?

No...? i thought so...

"Shoots"

>> No.202011065
File: 31KiB, 695x363, antibully.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202011065

>>202010631
>we
I'm not falling for your tricks!!!!

>> No.202011124

>>202010631
t. Morrigan

>> No.202011214
Quoted By: >>202020834

>>202010631
>If you've ever met a Shikibi you'd know for a fact we
>we
>I'm your everyday run of the mill human man and I work a 9-5 job
DISCREPANCY FOUND.
>They just want to cuddle up and drink up a little of your REGENERATING life energy while you nap covered up in their wings
Thats a lie, there is no proof that they will do those amazing things, there is proof of murder and more murder though.
>The dangerous ones live in the demon realm anyways.
MGE succubi actually can feel love though.
>Go fuck yourself.
I masturbate like 4 times a day so i already have. I would tell ye ta go to hell, but i already know ye live there.

>> No.202011551

This Shiki dicksucking is getting tiresome. Are you getting money deposited in your bank account?

>> No.202011847
File: 110KiB, 637x479, 1515806266024.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202011847
Quoted By: >>202012171

>>202011551
I agree. Shikibi should not be trusted. A good, non-shiki succubus like me can be trusted. How can you say no to a cute face like this? It's probably because we just got a complete translation of le manior de dried fish game, along with it getting more updates later this month

>> No.202011875
Quoted By: >>202012070

>>202011551
Pretty sure the Shikibus thing is purely a meme for most people. He's just one of the more popular artists because his art is fairly good and his snuff fetish isn't really visually unappealing like vore or something of the like can be.

>> No.202011885
Quoted By: >>202012326

So how much content does part 1 have left?
Just heading to the desert to get Gnome right now, so I'm assuming I don't have much left.

>> No.202012070
File: 62KiB, 800x600, MGQ3_0556.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202012070

>>202011875
>his art is fairly good

>> No.202012104

I just finished all of the VN chapters, is Paradox worth playing?

>> No.202012171

>>202011847
Who are all the artists who worked on meme mansion of dry fish? Vinum and a few of the summons look way hotter than the rest of the cast.

>> No.202012184

>>202012104
yes

>> No.202012318

>>202012104
no

>> No.202012326

>>202011885

One more tartarus after Gnome and that's it.

>> No.202012327
Quoted By: >>202012723

>>202012070
I hope you didn't mean to post that as it's supposed to be appealing, because that's the exact opposite of everything Xelvy does.

>> No.202012540

>>202012070
get out of here!

>> No.202012723
Quoted By: >>202013281

>>202012327
Xelvy is unironically the only good artist to still work on the monster girl project that hasn't left.

>> No.202012768
File: 117KiB, 640x480, 80_lizardthief_st01.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202012768
Quoted By: >>202013510

Which MGQs uses sabers?

>> No.202013281
Quoted By: >>202015083

>>202012723
If you can honestly say that every artist aside from Xelvy is bad I have no reason to believe your life is anything but a giant meme and will feel comfortable in not pursuing an argument with such a pure concentration of irony.

>> No.202013510

>>202012768
This and the other Lizard Thief still confuse me with their dialogue choices. Like they were completely switched.

>> No.202015083
File: 74KiB, 800x600, MGQ3_0557.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202015083

>>202013281
There are more grades to quality than just good and bad you know.
Xelvy is the only one left who I consider to be good, but good is not the only positive category.
The decent category is one such positive category, which is above average, but below what could be considered good. I would place Un_Do here as he has talent and noticeably keeps on improving.

Then there is the average category, which is neither bad nor good, on a scale of 1 to 10, the average would be 5.
This is where I would place Setouchi, primarily because he has come to represent the average monster girl in the series due to the sheer quantity of monster girls he has drawn art for. He is clearly a man of quantity over quality, but even then his quality is quite inconsistent, with some of his creations occasionally looking god and occasionally bad.

After that is the below average category where I place artists that perform below Setouchi in terms of quality. These artists either fail at drawing sexually appealing girls despite working for a hentai game or they fail at decent anatomy or a combination of these two things. Here I include Suterusu kaigy? and SugaMon

Then there is the bad category where I include worthless artists that cannot produce anything decent such as D AM and whoever the fuck is the new artist in part 2 that drew all the creepy children.

You may not like Xelvy on a personal, subjective level either because he does not share your aesthetic preferences or because of his array of fetishes and gimmicks, but it should be clear that out of the artists who still work on Montser Girl Quest, Xelvy is the most talented one. Even torotoro recognises this fact, which is why he keeps getting a larger role.

>> No.202015609

>>202015083
>Tfw you're turned off by a good number of Xelvy's stuff, but the way they draw lips makes me want more

>> No.202016314
Quoted By: >>202016671

>>202015083
Your whole post could be summed up by saying "my taste is objectively correct and ur taste a shit."

>> No.202016671
File: 134KiB, 1280x720, 43343.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202016671

>>202016314
That is what all discussions on 4chan boil down to really

>> No.202017176
File: 14KiB, 300x300, everyone is mad.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202017176
Quoted By: >>202018381

>>202015083
Where would you put frfr and Akazawa red anon?

>> No.202018381
File: 50KiB, 640x480, 80_iriasu_st43.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202018381
Quoted By: >>202022642

>>202017176
Both are decent and obviously better than those in the Setouchi tier, but neither of them can be counted as good due to their faults.
Frfr has weird proportions and most of his human looking characters suffer from typical sameface problems, which is not the hallmark of a good artist.
His art is at least quite consistent in its quality, with most of his drawings being above average, with the only truly inferior ones I can think of being Golem Girl and Shadow Girl, which do not even look like they were drawn by frfr, but they were.

Akazawa Red has not even drawn a quarter of frfr what has done for the series, so it is harder to gauge his capabilities and when looking at Akazawa you are forced to compare him to frfr since he took over characters that were previously drawn by frfr.
In comparison I found Akazawa's Alma Elma to be better, but his Ilias and Granberia to be worse.
I think Akazawa actually fucked up adult Ilias, because he completely ruined her expressions and the details were ugly, such as with the anger vein and the red jewel on Ilias's forehead, and this is despite the fact that frfr Ilias had weird proportions.
If I had to say, which of the two is the worse, then it would be Akazawa based on what we have seen so far anyway.

>> No.202020174

>>202005467
Literally autism.

>> No.202020834
File: 102KiB, 340x264, Papers Please Denied.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202020834

>>202011214
>DISCREPANCY FOUND

>> No.202021195

>>202010089
It's ok when angels mass-murder humans in multiple timelines

>> No.202021559
Quoted By: >>202021685

>>201997324
>>201999505
This reminds me, is level 1 of a Chaos Trial supposed to be easy or is Death Dance (or a Hypno Symphony+Invitation to Sleep combo) just that powerful?

>> No.202021627
File: 2MiB, 2057x1440, Shiki 08.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202021627

>>202010631
>I'm a completely normal human, but I definitely find this post compelling and trustworthy

>> No.202021685

>>202021559
Sorry, Invitation to Death.

>> No.202021776
Quoted By: >>202027749

>>202020174
Are Succubi autistic?
>can't feel love
>no empathy for others
>obsessed with one thing
Holy shit.

>> No.202022239

>>202010534
Wait what the fuck.

>> No.202022530
File: 2MiB, 1966x1791, 1506454477447.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202022530

>>202020174
Don't bully me!!!

>> No.202022642
Quoted By: >>202023294

>>202018381
>most of his human looking characters suffer from typical sameface problems
At this point I'm pretty sure virtually all artists have the sameface problem. Sameface is a meme word now.

>> No.202023294
File: 180KiB, 649x183, 1445834682363.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202023294

>>202022642
>I'm pretty sure virtually all artists have the sameface problem
Not really, it is a sign of artistic incompetence.
There are two categories of sameface artists, those that do it out of laziness and essentially just copy paste the faces, and those that are incapable of drawing any other type of face.
Then again it is not like Torotoro can afford to hire anyone actually good.
The artist that draw hentai are typically those that are inferior to non hentai artists and cannot make a living without drawing hentai anyway

>> No.202024471
Quoted By: >>202024584

>>202023294
>Not really, it is a sign of artistic incompetence.
This does nothing to disprove my point, virtually all game artists have the sameface problem.

>There are two categories of sameface artists, those that do it out of laziness and essentially just copy paste the faces, and those that are incapable of drawing any other type of face
Sameface out of laziness is still sameface and it's still a problem. Virtually all game artists have the sameface problem.

>> No.202024584
Quoted By: >>202024685

>>202024471
Just because everyone is guilty of (which is not true by the way) does not mean that it is not a problem.

>> No.202024685
Quoted By: >>202025283

>>202024584
I never said everyone, your reading comprehension is shit, just like your ability to argue properly.

>> No.202025283
File: 19KiB, 210x240, shasha.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202025283
Quoted By: >>202025335

>>202024685
You said all, which is the same as everyone, stop trying to pretend that obvious synonyms do not refer to the same thing.
Also I have no interest in arguing with someone who is obviously wrong, incorrect, has no idea what he is talking about and does not even bring any evidence to the table to support his baseless claim.
You claim that virtually all game artists have sameface problem, which is laughable, as there are far too many games in existence for you to make such a broad and general statement.
For instance let us take just visual novels, which are only a very small category in the sets called "games", yet there are over 11,000 visual novels in existence.
It would be stupid of you to talk about virtually all those 11,000 having sameface problems, let alone the entire sets of video games having sameface problems.
>inb4 you cherry-pick 2 or titles with sameface problems to try and futilely prove your point

Bring me actual evidence that this sameface problem exist and is just as prevalent as you say, and then I might bring the effort to seriously respond to you.

>> No.202025335

>>202025283
>You said all
Stopped reading there. You're literally retarded. Even if you're being ironic.

>> No.202025532
File: 1MiB, 1366x768, sh2.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202025532

>>202025335
>cannot refute his point
>I know I'm just going to call him retarded that will show him
Classic

>> No.202025683

>>202025335
Maybe it's a literal retard who thinks he's just being ironic

>> No.202027749
File: 33KiB, 148x389, 1499282956373.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202027749

>>202021776
No, it's just that some of them love you a little too much.

>> No.202027940

>>202015083

In which category would you lump Uminoyama and his noseless abominations?

>> No.202028125
Quoted By: >>202029390

>>201979584
Alice killed Luka and also turned a blind to to monsters enslaving and murdering humans as they please.

>> No.202028204
Quoted By: >>202028369

>>202023294
>The artist that draw hentai are typically those that are inferior to non hentai artists and cannot make a living without drawing hentai anyway
Dude. About half the anime airing right now are drawn by former hentai artists. Read the goddamn TVTropes page on "bleached underpants," you dumbass.

>> No.202028359

>>202023294

Cool Kyou has drawn lots of non-H manga including that Dragon maid stuff which got an anime adaption and was quite popular.

Too bad he focuses way too much on his own fetishes, the oppai lolis aren't that much of a problem but his toddlercon stuff is fucking disgusting.

>> No.202028369
Quoted By: >>202028573

>>202028204
>visiting redditropes

you have to go back

>> No.202028573

>>202028369
>hurr durr I don't have an argument
I'm telling you to read it because you are a moron, and TVTropes is good at explaining shit in a way a moron like you can understand.

You're more likely to run into a real Shikibus than a "non-hentai" artist in Japan.

>> No.202028943
File: 153KiB, 899x1374, Shiki Cat.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202028943

>>202028573
>You're more likely to run into a real Shikibus
Here's hoping!

>> No.202029390
File: 79KiB, 800x800, 1464711006089.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202029390
Quoted By: >>202056152

>>202028125
Well it's a good thing murderous monsters are a minority and Alice is still one of the most loved characters from mgq by people from all around the world

By the way, humans killing humans is still far more common

>> No.202030006
File: 80KiB, 756x960, 1514667621396.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202030006
Quoted By: >>202031821

>>202028573
>You're more likely to run into a real Shikibus than a "non-hentai" artist in Japan.
how do i summen a sucubuss?

>> No.202031821
File: 92KiB, 271x445, screenshot-nhentai.net-2018-01-16-08-33-15-395.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202031821

>>202030006
You can get a succ, but it's a Cool Kyou succ

>> No.202032165
File: 378KiB, 640x480, ct_morrigan1.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202032165

>>202031821
But I want a real succ

>> No.202032321
Quoted By: >>202061919

>>202031821
Where's the Setouchiccubus?

>> No.202033223

>>201957249
isn't this game like 2 years old?

>> No.202033807
Quoted By: >>202033905

>>202033223
>2 years old
What

>> No.202033905

>>202033223
>>202033807
Actually, yeah, it was announced a good 2 years or so ago when all I knew it was as Nyatoki. Deleted an ancient bookmark for it the other day.

>> No.202034325
File: 253KiB, 445x481, 1516045898907.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202034325

>>202032165
I want a real succ to take me under her wing and help me become the best shikibus ever! The futa end ended too quickly. I wanted to see MC give other people the succ.

>> No.202035497
Quoted By: >>202036282

>>202034325
What futa end?

>> No.202036282
Quoted By: >>202067036

>>202035497
one of the summonable succubi is a futa
she dicks MC so hard he becomes a girl(succubus)

>> No.202039147
File: 525KiB, 640x480, Law.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202039147

>>202032165
>Holy'd

Is Morrigan going to be the only one of the Lilith Sisters to join the Law side?

>> No.202041152

>>201993898
No kitsunes.

>> No.202041491

>>202000920
My fucking sides

>> No.202041818

I'd like to see Sonya take a dump desu

>> No.202042060
File: 374KiB, 583x581, 1515719573721.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202042060
Quoted By: >>202042341

>>202041818
Scat Captain please leave and go back to your cell

>> No.202042229

http://monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/Doppelganger

missing a doppel in the labrynth

>> No.202042341
Quoted By: >>202046423

>>202042060
Im not into scat as a whole
Just Sonya scat

>> No.202044404
File: 44KiB, 421x500, big xelvy.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202044404

Which Xelvy would you like to be raped by the most?
Which Xelvy would you like to be raped the least?

>> No.202045653

>>202044404
>Which Xelvy would you like to be raped by the most?

Angel Sonya

>Which Xelvy would you like to be raped the least?

Anything that it is not Sonya

>> No.202046020
Quoted By: >>202065704

>>202044404
I unironically can't choose. They all have their appeals. Even barely humanoid monsters like Shinefa are still really fucking hot.

>> No.202046423

>>202042341
>luka is running down a hallway
>slips on an oil slick
>sonya helps him up
>BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>"well looks like I'm not the only one who skidded

>> No.202049291

>>202041818
I'd like to wear Sonya's panties as a mask desu

>> No.202050192

>>202044404
Too many to pick one
Also too many to pick one

>> No.202052072

>>202034325
I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST

>> No.202052450 [SPOILER]
File: 488KiB, 640x480, ct_anfill1.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]
Quoted By: >>202052819

>>202044404
Well shit, i'd answer the same as other anons, but I guess i'd pick Adramelech as the one I want to be raped by the most and Vetala the least.
Also
Think fast, kid.

>> No.202052819

>>202052450
>Not wanting to be raped by monster Bayonetta

>> No.202054924

why is paradox 2?
where is the first one?

>> No.202055718

Praise Shiki

>> No.202055873

>>202054924
like two years ago I think?

>> No.202055895
File: 172KiB, 960x544, 2015-09-06-180100.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202055895
Quoted By: >>202059193

>>202054924
Paradox 2 is Paradox 1

>> No.202056152

>>202029390
>Well it's a good thing murderous monsters are a minority

Not really? There are whole species of them going from the game.

>Alice

Cause people think with their dick and ignore that fact that she is a murderer who murder poor defenceless Luka the first time they met.

>By the way, humans killing humans is still far more common

Source that.

>> No.202057494

>>202056152
>Source that.
its in the VN,a conversation luka and alice had irc.

>> No.202059193

>>202055895

why

>> No.202059448
Quoted By: >>202062871

>>202054924
It is easier to say Paradox 2 than to say Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]

>> No.202061908
File: 313KiB, 640x480, 80_iriasu_st14.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202061908

.....

>> No.202061919

>>202032321
Metamorph Futa-Monster Imouto Is Gunning For My Ass.

>> No.202062743
File: 55KiB, 252x334, 1488947244286.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202062743
Quoted By: >>202071882

How can this game be so good? It consistently makes me laugh with little to no jokes falling flat, the characters are interesting and have endearing personalities, the story knows when to be serious and when to be lighthearted. How the fuck can a game about fucking monster girls be so good?

Why is Monster girl gamu paradox so good?

>> No.202062871
File: 46KiB, 159x147, 5416511.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202062871

>>202059448
but if you say like that i will say where is part one even if it is with part two

>> No.202063605
File: 205KiB, 1416x1003, 1447440801312.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202063605
Quoted By: >>202073280

>>201972284
How big is too big?

>> No.202064596 [SPOILER]
File: 24KiB, 285x285, New Canvas.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]

Do ya know da wae to be raped ?

>> No.202064763

>>202064596
Meme of the month, eh kid?

>> No.202065140

I like Mariel.

>> No.202065704 [DELETED]

>>202046020
Don't worry anon, with your looks I'm sure most monster girls would avoid you anyway.

>> No.202067036
Quoted By: >>202067173

>>202036282
Haven't played succubus prison yet, is it 100% translated?

>> No.202067137

So now that Osamu Dazai is out of the question, who do you expect to be the 4th pervert?
I think it might be one of Akira Toriyama's characters.

>> No.202067173
Quoted By: >>202069637

>>202067036
yeah

>> No.202067175

>>202064596
kek

>> No.202067243

>>202067137
guts

>> No.202069637
Quoted By: >>202071281

>>202067173
Don't lie to me man.

>> No.202069823
File: 98KiB, 900x900, Ryo%20Saeba%20Nicky%20Larson%20City%20HUnter.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202069823

>>202067137
Mokkori Hunter would be great or Lupin

>> No.202069839
File: 32KiB, 553x600, 633.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202069839
Quoted By: >>202072820

I am playing Monster Girl Quest: Paradox, and I am having one hell of a time getting the battle fucker pirate ship to appear to obtain the Pirate King Proof. I also have Bonnie and Ashel in my party. I just got the gate open and have access to the open sea. I am not sure what I am missing. I would appreciate any help.

>> No.202070050

>>202064596
You have to go back

>> No.202070339
File: 429KiB, 1338x1156, 1460263753340.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202070339
Quoted By: >>202071532

>>202064596

>> No.202071281
Quoted By: >>202071871

>>202069637
that patreon group put out a 100% translation

>> No.202071532
File: 292KiB, 640x480, 80_alice8th6_st05.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202071532
Quoted By: >>202073443

>>202070339
Let's make another huge Tartarus in the middle of angel world.

>> No.202071871

>>202071281
Speaking of, I hope they go back to the game to translate the next 2 new succs.

>> No.202071882
Quoted By: >>202088016

>>202062743
Not the whole story behind the quality, but the entire series is about taking the simplistic Dragon Quest-ish setting, and having a fairly adult conversation on topics like religion, conflict, nature, and sex. It takes a setting Japan already knows and loves, and subverts it with intelligent commentary.

Plus, the number of different artists involved arguably helps give the characters more personality, both because we have strong feelings about the artists, their styles and their fetishes, and also because illustrating a smaller group of characters allows the artists to put more care into each one.

Finally, since the original VN's release, there has been a rather extensive fan community, including the aforementioned artists.

>> No.202072820

>>202069839

Just go East of Navy HQ, it should be there.

>> No.202073121
Quoted By: >>202075420

Remind me which year the VN's set in, I can't quite find it online...

>> No.202073280

>>202063605
Depends if you want your life expectancy to be in years, months, weeks, or days.
With your pic, I give her three hours

>> No.202073443

>>202071532
you know the wae

>> No.202073709
File: 163KiB, 600x600, 357f07f4cb616088c91bd7045f74ff2d.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202073709

>>202072820
I've looked all over through there, all the way to the other side of the world. Nothin'. I will keep looking again, though.

>> No.202073890
Quoted By: >>202074015

>>202072820
>>202073709
An event will trigger for it once you've cleared all the other BFs, or should, possibly excluding Snow Haven's.

Can't miss the ship really, it's due east of the Navy.

>> No.202073910

>>202073709
Is the side quest coming up on the castle bulletin board?

>> No.202074015
File: 405KiB, 850x850, 65837faa6ffbd3fe178d24037e06221b.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202074015

>>202073890
Bless you. I have to go do (alt) Remina's one. That and Snow Haven is all I have left besides the boat ladies.

>> No.202074894
File: 316KiB, 750x1000, d143f685a594c4f5c7342140629bc587.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202074894

>>202073910
Not yet. Actually, a LOT of quests are missing from my bulletin board. I find that kinda odd.

Hmm, it looks like I can't do this yet, because I have a way to go until I get access to Remina.

>> No.202075420

>>202073121
Same year as paradox. idk the number but I remember it being said when you go see the pope for the first time and during Prom's investigation of Hild's stasis pod.

>> No.202075683

>>202073910
not him,
didn't know about the bulletin board, thanks

>> No.202075694

>>202075420
If it's the same year as paradox then the date is May 1, 1455

>> No.202075754

>>202075694
>1455
from what?

>> No.202076167

>>202075754
Afaik that hasn't been explained yet.

>> No.202076343
Quoted By: >>202078502

>>202075754
its the date illias started going commando

>> No.202077251
Quoted By: >>202088154

>>202075420
Cheers, checking the scripts now to see if I can find it
>>202075694
I had half a feeling there was a 30 year offset from the main timeline or something, maybe I was thinking of something else. Anyway, thanks.

>> No.202078502
File: 228KiB, 640x480, 35e51372791f8c1d56c3d1b637fcf8c1.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202078502
Quoted By: >>202078773

>>202076343
>Ilias
>In all of time, millions of years, ever wearing panties
I just can't picture it

>> No.202078763
File: 50KiB, 549x448, HLM2.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202078763

>>202056152
>>By the way, humans killing humans is still far more common
>Source that.

>> No.202078773
Quoted By: >>202078848

>>202078502
Why does Ilias dress in such a way anyway? She has gold....pantie things and a robe+crown. Who is she trying to attract? Even Alma has more clothes on than her.

>> No.202078848
Quoted By: >>202079609

>>202078773
>Who is she trying to attract?
her grandson obviously.

>> No.202079609

>>202078848
But i mean before then, as it appears Ilias has been wearing that since the great monster wars. So unless she has somehow been trying for his unborn soul for the last few thousand years i don't really think thats the case.

>> No.202081158
Quoted By: >>202108268

Anyone have a full save for Succubus Prison? Reloading over and over to get the last few scenes I missed is tedious as fuck.
Also, are the various succubi you can summon cameos, or just original characters?

>> No.202082331

>>201978650
Well, I wanted to see every ending.

>> No.202082810
File: 663KiB, 800x464, MGQ Alice 04.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202082810

>>201978650
Well, she is a sadistic vore monster who also turns Luka into a dried fish.
People are always mean to Shikibi about that, but this is what she does if a scared boy raised on an isolated devout continent merely avoids her.

>> No.202083128
Quoted By: >>202083284

>>201978650
Well I didn't even realize I had the option to spare her until I had already killed her, personally. The way the game guilt trips you after doing it made me realize that I dun goof'd.

>> No.202083284
Quoted By: >>202083860

>>202083128
I really didn't feel guilty for killing her.
She literally asked for it.

>> No.202083340

>>201997324
I feel like it's the opposite
Dancers/Superstars do everything a whitemage can do, but better
Buffs? Party-wide double buffs. Regeneration songs, Hustle dance, Sky Dance
Debuffs? Saki has Weakening dance which just shits all over the entire guard and royal guard classes, Curse dance as an aoe silence, timewarp dance as an aoe slow/stop at both.
Their stuff usually always go off first so you always benefit even on turn 1

And while magic is fine and all, it caps off fast. Part 1 best you can do is 760%, whereas crazy time is 1200% and it applies attack bonuses such as slayer skills, drains etc

>> No.202083860
Quoted By: >>202097520

>>202083284
And she's also wrong for asking for it. She's just enforcing a destructive cycle because she feels obligated to do so, even with the tons of evidence that keeping it up doesn't work and will achieve nothing. Only bad thing coming from Luka telling her to buzz off with the plan is Ilias proceeding with her contingency plan of killing all monsters and humans, which at least the two get the opportunity to stop. What happens if Luka kills Alice? The cycle continues, the monsters will still exist, and another monster lord will show up and get killed by another hero in the foolish hope that their deaths will bring peace, rince and repeat for the rest of eternity.

>> No.202085327

>>202082810
Alice didn't choose for Ilias to recruit boys in order to slaughter her subjects.

>> No.202085871

I swear the "debates" that go on about artists here are the most autistic things i've ever laid my eyes upon. For example, Shikifag vs Shiki-hate-bonerfag happened at the very beginning of this thread and both sides were legit biased as fuck. Every comment in that discussion was absolutely riddled with logical fallacies too.

>> No.202086424

>>202082810
>Merely avoids her
Why does this general have so many career autists. God damn.

>> No.202086959
Quoted By: >>202087123

At the very least it's better than the argument of Sonya vs Elf princess and wither or not elf princess raped her

>> No.202087043

>>201969052
The only thing that could really get under Alma's skin is her mother.
Or perhaps a tour of Pornof.

>> No.202087123

>>202086959
>Elf Princess
>is an Elf
>Elf = lewd
Ergo lewd things happened

>> No.202087962

Spiders are cute.

>> No.202088016

>>202071882
And for Paradox itself it's an extremely good JRPG on it's own merits even if we were to look at it from a purely gameplay perspective. It takes the best aspects of several other franchises and competently combines them in hot pot of amazing ideas.

And it's a goddamn RPG maker game.

>> No.202088041
Quoted By: >>202088157

I want to become a Shincubus and fuck women to their deaths.
Oh wait that's just any rapist

>> No.202088090

>>201956795
>The one with the mouth stomach and mouth forehead

The fuck is that?

>> No.202088154

>>202077251
You probably got that from the fact that the Remina incident happened thirty years prior from the start of Paradox.

>> No.202088157

>>202088041
A shincubus might be able to survive fucking a shikibus for as long as they want so there's another upside

>> No.202088239
Quoted By: >>202099129

>>202088090
It's Vetala

>> No.202088290

>Shittibus kill their food sources

Idiots and terrible monsters.

>> No.202088291
Quoted By: >>202099129

>>202088090
Is this your first visit to /mggg/?

>> No.202088515
Quoted By: >>202091361

haha shiki is so perfect who cares if he didn't improve a thing after 6 years like every other decent artist but instead keep redrawing the same thing over and over that's just how perfect he is haha please shiki god fuck my ass

>> No.202090635
Quoted By: >>202090771

>tfw no futaccubus to fuck your ass

>> No.202090771
File: 186KiB, 571x941, 1430487645517.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202090771

>>202090635

>> No.202091361

>>202088515
As people say, don't fix what doesn't need fixing

>> No.202091453
File: 264KiB, 640x480, Hild.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202091453

Who is your waifu monstergirl?

Hild is just so adorable to me. She has the dumbs and she's got such a great design.

I still can't get to the pirate ship,. but I had to take a break. Job farming is fun on Mimic Island.

>> No.202091762
File: 210KiB, 640x480, 80_bonny_st02.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202091762

>>202091453
Bonnie. Would marry, impregnate, and help form the world's greatest pirate gang to make big sis zombie Rosa proud.

>> No.202091778

>>202091453
Astaroth, Eden and Black Alice are my favorites, for the latter I like the tentacle forms too.

>> No.202091906

>>202091453
Astaroth, Eden and Black Alice are my favorites. for the latter I like the tentacle forms too.

>> No.202092045
Quoted By: >>202093287

Fcuk I accidentally posted twice rip

>> No.202092835
File: 2MiB, 1470x908, promestein valentines.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202092835

>>202091453

>> No.202093287

>>202092045
It's OK. It means you love her that much more.

>> No.202093490

>>202056152
Spiders are the only species that are all unavoidably assholes barring things like chimeras that were created specifically for murderfucking.

>> No.202093837

>all those maledom plebs who are assblasted about shiki because he draws succubi with accurate personalities
Wew lads

>> No.202093992

>>202093837
If they were accurate they wouldn't even actually be fucking anyone.

>> No.202094338
File: 233KiB, 636x476, 1.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202094338

Finished Part 1 on 2.20 on Paradox Difficulty.
Didn't run into any bug bad enough to stop progress.

>> No.202094930

>>202015083
>but good is not the only positive category
>everything aside from good is below it
>xelvy is the only good artist
Yeah you're just a meme. Not any reason to really argue with someone with extreme tunnel vision.

>> No.202094960

>>202094338
Now try a Paradox no Sonya run.
The early game is a nightmare.

>> No.202094979

>>202094338
>1330 saves in 47 hours
>More saves than battles
How?

>> No.202095463

>>202094979
I'm too used to playing CRPGs. I pretty much save every 10 steps.

>> No.202096212
File: 8KiB, 858x103, Capture.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202096212

What the fuck Luka how could you possibly think this is a good idea she's a goddamn mimic you dense literal motherfucker

>> No.202096425

>>202096212
>What the fuck Luka how could you possibly think this is a good idea she's a goddamn mimic you dense literal motherfucker
I mean.... Mimics DO Drop some good items like the redeemable coins and loads of XP so..... might as well see right?

>> No.202096492
File: 4KiB, 551x49, Capture.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202096492

>>202096212
Ilias no

>> No.202096606

>>202094979
Mine is even worse. I do this because my computer randomly crashes and I am paranoid.

>> No.202097520

>>202083860
I lost any guilt killing her when i heard the ridiculous names her sex techniques had. Angel grandma pussy is the best anyways

>> No.202098156
Quoted By: >>202098585

>>202091453
She's hard to draw and even harder to make a lewd scene for, I'm not surprised that reverse rape is the only one, Even Xelvy has limits and other doujin artists don't even try to draw Hild.
>"Scream all you want, the swimsuit can't help you now."
Is not a sentence I thought I'd ever hear.

>> No.202098585
Quoted By: >>202099769

>>202098156
Yeah, she's pretty complex. I love her scenes though, and I love her commentary when she's in your party. I also love that she can't do math. I would feel smart around her.

>> No.202099129
Quoted By: >>202101969

>>202088239
>Vetala
She must go through alot of dental floss.
>>202088291
Nope, but it's the first time seeing that monster girl.

>> No.202099769
Quoted By: >>202100679

>>202098585
>"Scream all you want, the swimsuit can't help you now."

Is real? The hell kind of context is going on for this to make sense?

>> No.202100679
Quoted By: >>202100745

>>202099769
Making a combat sex robot wear a swimsuit.

>> No.202100710
Quoted By: >>202100946

>>202091453
Rami, Remi, Rumi, Lolias, Gob, Papi, Mini, and Chrome. Not enough of part 2 is translated for me to say that I like the others, but Bonnie seems nice.

I also like some crazy ones like Emily, Beelzebubs, Candy, Black Alice, and Ilias, but they're too crazy.

If I had to choose one it's definitely Remi for being so cute, young, and seems pure.

>> No.202100741

alas we all have our demons
i think I've found mine and conquered it
or maybe i'm to late and i've just been chasing an empty shell of myself then what's chasing me? why am i running away? why could it be that some new found evil has bestowed itself upon me? the light of ilias no longer visible
then again i guess change is inevitable the husk i'm chasing is the past and the future and present is always me but it goes by so fast i hardly even realize it until it's to late by then everything is gone not even ilias could foresee such powerful events or protect herself against them the ultimate god is time.
it is immortal it exists and rules over us all including self proclaimed deities monster lord and angels alike.

>> No.202100745

>>202100679
she wasn't made for combat though

>> No.202100794

>>202091453
Melk is still the best 7 years later.

>> No.202100946
Quoted By: >>202101531

>>202100710
Why have remi when you can have ramis huge tits? My favorites are arekishis oppai lolis and ilias

>> No.202101002

>>202091453
why doesn't hild have random pube strands?

>> No.202101451

>>202091453
It's a hard choice between Granberry and Promestein, I'll go with Granberry because I like dragon girls a lot

>> No.202101531
Quoted By: >>202101772

>>202100946
Because I imagine that Rami is intimidating after you have sex with her, but I would definitely surrender.

>> No.202101772
Quoted By: >>202102101

>>202101531
Nonsense. All 3 imps are made for bullying.

>> No.202101969

>>202099129
>Nope, but it's the first time seeing that monster girl.
Have you not played Paradox, or did you avoid encounters in the third Tartarus?

>> No.202102101

>>202101772
>implying you can bully a girl who's first action when meeting her queen after a while is punching her straight in the tits
Punch-imp don't take any shit

>> No.202102160

Who the hell is Steve Judd?

>> No.202102317
Quoted By: >>202104082

>>202102160
A guy making commits on the git
Reminder that by no means do you have to be on the "team" to contribute to the translation project.

>> No.202103003

>>202094338
Did they fix PARADOX being a fucking RNGfest at the beginning?

>> No.202103097

>>202103003
If you mean the slimes, then I only died once to them.

>> No.202103519
Quoted By: >>202107776

>>202102160
A cool guy and a gentlemen. Assuming his translations aren't wrong, otherwise fuck that guy.

>> No.202104082
Quoted By: >>202104218

>>202102317
I wanted to contribute but I no very little japanese on top of not knowing what the fuck I'm looking for when I open the git.

>> No.202104218
Quoted By: >>202104471

>>202104082
What would you be contributing then?

>> No.202104236
Quoted By: >>202104437

It is mentioned that those with strong faith in Illias cannot see Fairies?
But why is this so and why only faeries?

>> No.202104437
File: 284KiB, 640x370, MGQ Titania Boxing.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202104437

>>202104236

>> No.202104471
Quoted By: >>202104830

>>202104218
I was just saying I wanted to help translate but I'm a newb at japanese.

Just expressing my frustration.

>> No.202104830
Quoted By: >>202105068

>>202104471
I'd think the best role for someone with no Japanese skills is to find dupe H scenes from the original trilogy to port over

>> No.202105068
Quoted By: >>202106749

>>202104830
That would need access to the original Japanese script and the English script for the VN wouldn't it?

>> No.202105614
Quoted By: >>202107839

>Want to download Paradox part 1
>OP contains link to pastebin for part 1 but is otherwise links to part 2
>Pastebin says the download link is in the OP
Could someone please post the link?

>> No.202106517
File: 128KiB, 640x480, 80_sinigami_st03.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202106517

I'm halfway through the game and you know what, I'm starting to think Luka actually enjoys being raped.

>> No.202106749

>>202105068
I had those uploaded to the downloads section of the old repository. They're on the current one now too.

>> No.202106768

>>202106517
To the surprise of no one of course, i mean who willingly gets told if they go through with something and will 100% die and is told probably not to do it but yet still does? I get it was a request scene with Alma but come on!

>> No.202107110
Quoted By: >>202107723

>>202106768
I'd say Luka's smart enough to avoid obvious deaths like that and the only reason they still happen is because of player interference or he just got raped and can't think about anything but pleasure anymore.

>> No.202107364
File: 1MiB, 1400x1000, Best knight.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202107364

>>202091453
Granberry for now, but I can feel myself easily going for Adramelech once she gets more fleshed out if ever.

>> No.202107723

>>202106768
>>202107110
Maybe Luka's aware of the fact that he has infinite res hax.

>> No.202107738

>>202091453
None... i don't think i'm up to any standards of any monster.

>> No.202107776 [DELETED]
File: 287KiB, 640x480, ct_sinigami1.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202107776

>>202103519
Reaper has cute hands I wonder how she looks like while masturbating.

>> No.202107839
Quoted By: >>202108061

>>202105614
I'm not sure what the links for part 1 are, but you can grab the torrent off of Nyaa or some other site.

Why do you need it anyways?

>> No.202107919
File: 287KiB, 640x480, ct_sinigami1.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202107919

>>202106517
Reaper has cute hands I wonder how she looks like while masturbating.

>> No.202108061

>>202107839
Good point, found it on nyaa. Thanks.

>> No.202108268

>>202081158
Someone please. I can't get the last two Vinum and Nemea scenes because the Patreon guide is straight up wrong.

>> No.202109023

fuck akazawa, fuck shiki and fuck trtr for hiring those 2 "artists"

>> No.202109114

>>202107364
Adramelech? She's scary as shit and her rape scening being POV made it even crepier and to add to it not only did she start speaking normally but she appeared in the IIias scene and fucked her up,too. I don't buy into the theory that she's Sonya's mother but man there's something off about her

>> No.202109247
Quoted By: >>202109506

>>202109023
I like Shikis designs, I just dont like his characters. Succubi are shit

>> No.202109506

>>202109247
It's also going to make the ancestors boring as hel because they'll all be genociders and joyful mass murderers if Shikimo is any indication as well as the succ sisters, even if one of them joins you every one of her scenes is a death scene, even Neris, if they are depraved enough to give her a scene will kill her not-daddy

>> No.202109561

What difference do the difficulty settings make?

>> No.202109832

>>202109023
More like fuck delphinus desu. Unlike the 2 you mentioned, his shit is legitimately visually unattractive. Meanwhile Akazawa is superior to his predecessor frfr and shiki is the succubus king.

>> No.202109925
Quoted By: >>202110230

>>202109561
Anything from normal and above is easy mode where you can solo everything with Promestein and you wont need to utilise the mechanics or any form of strategy. Play these if you want to play for the faps and story only and do not care about the gameplay or challenge.
Difficulties below normal are a little more challenging, but I find that they also become just as easy once you reach Sentorra, play these if you want to be occasionally challenged and forced to utilise tactics to win fights.

>> No.202109984

>>202109832
Who is the guy they brought on for little monster girl academy and the headmaster there and a few others? Not only are his monsters ugly, all of their scenes are gross looking and not arousing at all and what little arousal there could be is ruined by them being freaking kindergarden looking kids.

>> No.202110007

>>202109561
>Very Easy
The battles win themselves for you

>Easy
I want to hit autobattle every turn

>Normal
I want to be able to brute force the game with a weak party

>Hard
I want to brute force the game with a well made party

>Very Hard
I want to actually use status effects and buffs

>Hell
I love to grind jobs

>Paradox
I love to grind very specific jobs

>> No.202110034

>>202109832
> his shit is legitimately visually unattractive
I like Mosquito and Moth girl, but probably only because of the insect pussy seksu and not the artist.

>> No.202110102

>>202107364
>proud, honorable warrior who trains hard every day in order to grow stronger
>LOL SHE'S A SOFT CUTIE
Granberia is fucking shit, she should be a top-tier musclefu.

>> No.202110203

>>202109984
Oh yes, him too. He's also easily worse than Shiki or Akazawa but niggas just have their hate boners for literally anything new.

>> No.202110230

>>202109925
>>202110007
Ok, I'll jump on very hard then.

>> No.202110310
File: 903KiB, 804x621, 1400393619252.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202110310

>Try and make some kind of contraption to fap with a fluffy tail
>It fails miserably and I end up making a fluffy doughnut and using that
It was a unique experience to say the least.

>> No.202110342
File: 371KiB, 560x420, RJ150996_img_main.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202110342

>>202109984
>not arousing at all
I'm sure it's arousing to people who liked Youmaen

>> No.202110675

>>202110342
No, it's far worse than that, I don't know why TTR hired ZUN or why he accepted, ZUN must have been blackout drunk, and it shows.

>> No.202111162
File: 128KiB, 720x495, mad ilias.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202111162
Quoted By: >>202111571

>>202109832
No way man, Heliel makes my dick go fucking crazy. If it wasn't for zion and other xelvy angels she'd easily be my favorite.

>> No.202111178

>>202110342
Youmaen art actually looked slightly charming, whoever did mephisto and the bug kids just does extremely ugly art.

>> No.202111426

>>202111178
>mephisto
Was i the only one who actually thought Mephisto was a man until the academy fight? That wasn't a huge suprise but i mean..... the only real way to tell is with her barely noticeable tentacles and weird skin, even then i though "Mages and Wizards do some weird shit don't they?"

>> No.202111464

Random question, are those videos from the streams that hatbro did years ago playing the original series still up somewhere?

>> No.202111571

>>202111162
Good joke

>> No.202111673
Quoted By: >>202112035

>>202110007
Not really. It's it's more like
>Hard and Below
Do literally fucking whatever, you won't lose no matter what
>Very Hard
You need to use healing
>Hell
You need to use buffs but you can do fine with any randomly selected party of tits
>Paradox
You need to utilize debuffs/status effects and start doing optimization in general

Also, neither Hell nor Paradox require grinding. Grinding is just a crutch to compensate for bad play and party comp. Even just recruiting all the girls will put you way past what you need.

>> No.202111709
Quoted By: >>202112042

>>202111426
I thought one of the bug kids was a boy before I actually fought them, so I guess but maybe not

>> No.202111985

I want art of 3 party members forcibly holding down an enemy while Luka is answering said enemy's questions and giving them food and potions with a dumb smile on his face like the whole situation is completely normal.

>> No.202112035
File: 264KiB, 656x518, saves.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202112035

>>202111673
>neither Hell nor Paradox require grinding
On my way to finish part 1 on Hell, and I can confirm that I did not do any grinding, in fact I almost had the same play time as my first normal game.
And as you can see from this picture, the normal game Luka is actually higher level, despite the fact that I stopped after Brynhildr and did not progress further.

>> No.202112042
Quoted By: >>202114570

>>202111709
Was it the one with glasses? I did the same.

>> No.202113564

Has anyone one here seen this before?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr50ELt1ITY

>> No.202114570

>>202112042
Reverse trap I guess

>> No.202114763

>>202082810
>sadistic vore monster
Says the Erubetie apologist.

>> No.202115350

i wish ilias would drink my piss.

>> No.202115675
Quoted By: >>202118413

SWIM wants to know what the legality of MGQ is since it contains monster girls of various shapes and voracious types and some borderline furry shit SWIM also wants to know what exactly SWIM should do if SWIM is questioned about playing MGQ.

>> No.202117789
File: 7KiB, 683x82, D_AM replies in english.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202117789

XD

>> No.202118413
File: 116KiB, 640x480, 80_inp_st22.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202118413

>>202115675
It has lolis, and the main character is a shota.

>> No.202118603
File: 826KiB, 893x882, eat you up.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202118603

Would you let this cute little dragon "eat you up"?

>> No.202120050

>>202118603
She's already swallowed his bepis whole it seems.

>> No.202121406
File: 1MiB, 773x1160, doragon.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202121406

>>202118603
I want This dragon to eat me up

>> No.202121474
File: 68KiB, 350x524, 1509203794535.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
202121474
Quoted By: >>202206439

>have to wait 13 days for the new succubus prison update and then more time waiting for the translation

>> No.202121613
File: 534KiB, 640x480, honeypot.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]