[ a / cm / ic / sci / tg / v / vg / vip / y ] [ index / top / statistics / report bug ]

/vg/ - Video Game Generals


View Post

File: 46KiB, 308x144, 1554833601961.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
262801447 No.262801447 [Reply] [Original]

>EVENT INFORMATION
Schedule and brackets:
https://www.dota2.com/international/schedule
https://www.dota2.com/international/standings
https://liquipedia.net/dota2/The_International/2019

Official streams:
https://steam.tv/dota2
https://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti (embed) (Multicast)
https://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti_2 (embed) (Stream A)
https://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti_3 (embed) (Stream B)
https://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti_4 (embed) (Stream C)
https://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti_5 (embed) (Stream D)

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
TI9 Battle Pass: http://dota2.com/international/battlepass
TI9 Fantasy: https://gosu.ai/platform/dota/ti-fantasy/2019-08-15
Gameplay Updates: http://dota2.com/patches
Minor Updates: http://dota2.com/news/updates
New Players: https://purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide
New Players (For LoL players): https://dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: https://dota2.gamepedia.com
Blog: http://blog.dota2.com
Dota Plus: http://dota2.com/plus
Developer Forum: https://dev.dota2.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dota2
Lore: https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Lore
Guides: https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Guides
Competitive Scene: https://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
http://dotabuff.com
http://opendota.com
http://stratz.com
http://gosu.ai/dota
https://dota.rgp.io/
Pro replays: https://dotamastery.io/
Competitive DOTA 2 Analysis: http://datdota.com
Personal Game Data: https://steamcommunity.com/my/gcpd/570

>NEWS & STREAMS
http://gosugamers.net
http://liquiddota.com
http://dota2protracker.com
http://trackdota.com

>> No.262804717

>>262804598
Islam is a religion of peace, love and tolerance

>> No.262804721
File: 24KiB, 441x45, bubla.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
262804721

LF t8 battlecup party for later this evening (EU], pos 5, rank 2k here
123773585

>> No.262804732

>>262804472
i wanna go back bros

>> No.262804774
File: 49KiB, 512x512, taleb.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
262804774

>>262804598
Miracle is half slav, Kuroky is honourary German, and GH is Phoenician, imbicile.

>> No.262804889
Quoted By: >>262805080

>>262804774
that doesnt make them not muslim though

>> No.262804890
Quoted By: >>262805005

>>262804514
What are you gonna do about it!

>> No.262804915
Quoted By: >>262805563

Hey dotards, I bought the battle pass levels but haven't played since it went live, am I missing out on anything

>> No.262804951

How is it possible that OG accomplished nothing during the year but suddenly turns it up times ten and memes on everyone?

>> No.262804979

>>262804667
You're not truly alone, you're still interacting with us, take that away and you're feel the difference.

>> No.262804983

>>262801708
>VP not making main stage
>or peedur not making main stage
Fuck I can't decide, would rather both not make it

>> No.262804995

>>262804951
saving strats for TI is not a meme

>> No.262805005
File: 14KiB, 179x184, 1438634925349.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
262805005
Quoted By: >>262805896

>>262804890
cage you until you stop being a cummy cum gamer!

>> No.262805050

>>262804951
they won in 2018 because no one studied them and especially because there was no chinese subterfuge against them because they were a new team no one expected to win, they are hoping for the same i guess.

>> No.262805073

>>262804951
they saved strats for TI

>> No.262805080

>>262804889
miracle isn't muslim

>> No.262805085

>>262804951
Either
>chatwheel tilt
>other teams saving strats till playoffs
>got lucky

>> No.262805119

>>262804951
The international is a fake tournament where your performance depends only on what the script wrtiters decided it to be.

>> No.262805138
Quoted By: >>262805538

>>262805080
And?

>> No.262805153
Quoted By: >>262805272

What chances does liquid have at UB?

>> No.262805232

>>262805080
just because he doesnt follow his race's cult doesn't mean he doesn't have the race's bonus stats and other effects

>> No.262805257
Quoted By: >>262805457

>>262805080
his name is literally ???? ????????

>> No.262805272
Quoted By: >>262805909

>>262805153
it's not up to them so less than 50%

>> No.262805367

>>262804774
what's the big deal behind fooled by randomness anyway
felt like he just says kinda obvious stuff but people view it through the hindsight lens of gfc and think he's some sort of mega genius.

>> No.262805403

>>262801550
did you think that d2g was actually anything else other than 2k shithole? 4k at best
most people here probably don't even play dota 2

>> No.262805457
File: 28KiB, 589x107, 1535394945126.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
262805457

>>262805257
>>262805080

>> No.262805532
File: 33KiB, 567x138, 1566054492837.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
262805532

post em

>> No.262805538

>>262805138
And GH is Christian

>> No.262805543

>>262805457
whats your point?

>> No.262805562
Quoted By: >>262805639

>>262802889
Reddit took the poster from here

>> No.262805563

>>262804915
Please

>> No.262805612
Quoted By: >>262805692

I'm so horny right now.

>> No.262805639

>>262805562
once Reddit takes something, its Reddit to do it anymore, prove me wrong

>> No.262805646

>>262804951
because ana left and then came back and now they are back in full FUCK EG mode

>> No.262805668
Quoted By: >>262805895

>>262804951
Because the script this time is OG vs LGD in the grand finals again but with LGD winning

>> No.262805692 [SPOILER]
File: 13KiB, 320x240, preview.mp4.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]
Quoted By: >>262805786

>>262805612

>> No.262805702

>>262805457
Just cause he says Jesus Christ doesn't mean he's christian. Many Muslims say it cause its edgy

>> No.262805724

>>262804951
Did you think people were memeing about Ana being in the hyperbolic time chamber?

>> No.262805726

Give me the rundown on poopeedoodoo

>> No.262805752

>hologram posting will be back on Monday
epic

>> No.262805773

>>262805726
washed up

>> No.262805786

>>262805692
.mp4.jpg

based retardbro

>> No.262805816
Quoted By: >>262805873

>>262804774
Kuroky is a muslim
miracle is a muslim (jordanian/half polish)
w33ha is a muslim
gh is christian

>> No.262805831

>>262805726
He is a scrub.jpg

>> No.262805837
File: 106KiB, 640x775, 1523591361499.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
262805837
Quoted By: >>262806008

so what the bans teams are forced to do against OG now?

>> No.262805864

>>262805726
arrogant has-been gets served their just desserts

>> No.262805873

>>262805816
just because Miracle is Arabic doesnt make him Muslim

>> No.262805895

>>262805668
>LGD win first 2 games of the final
>OG goes off script
>Takes three in a row

>> No.262805896

>>262805005
Good. I don't need my cock to get fucked by her!

>> No.262805909

>>262805272
Liquid has to 2-0 tnc and lgd has to 2-0 alliance right?

>> No.262806008

>>262805837
enchantress and SD, maybe treant

China will figure out Io.



Theme [ FoolFuuka - Default / FoolFuuka - Midnight / Fuuka / Yotsubatwo - Yotsuba / Yotsubatwo - Yotsuba B ]